Posts Tagged ‘advertising’
It took me a while to realise this, but I have only discovered that blogging need not be as time-consuming as it was for me. I enjoy posting things up because, looking at my stats, I know that the few people who do read my blog actually enjoy the variety of stuff I post and regularly click on the links that I post.
So this is a new addition to TWOM. Interesting stuff I read on over the internet will be re-iterated as is, complete with the link. That way, my dear readers can still count on me for interesting mish mash from around the double-u double-u, double-u and I can still be lazy have a life.
Here’s the first ever Daily Waffle. Links open in new window
- Buy one house, get another free
- Ann Summers to lose raunchy image, eyes posh
- New Apple OSX coming out next year?
- Internet dating is unreal
- The undisputed real difference between marketing, , advertising, PR and branding