Posts Tagged ‘live spaces’
Facebook, MySpace, Hi5, Bebo, Friendster, Second Life, LiveSpaces etc etc etc etc
How many of you have an account on ALL of them?
How many of you log in everyday? Or several times a day?
How many used to log in several times a day, commenting on photos, poking people, hugging, slapping, kicking, racing, feeding….and now only log in once a week?
As more and more social media networks come into existence, I wonder what makes Microsoft think it can make money by acquiring Facebook for a ridiculous sum of money and also why Google is going into it. Who makes money out of all this? And who are the biggest losers. I’m willing to bet that we, the users, will be the biggest losers. Time, money, life…all gone the ever increasing social media drain.
Several weeks after I was shown the Facebook video, a new one surfaces to reflect the reality of social media networks and their users today. The hilarity starts after the first minute or so when Tom, the founder of MySpace appears and then Friendster.
New kids on the blog
- Why are job seekers like brands?
- T-Mobile hijacks Trafalgar Square
- “Cashier number one, please”
- Audi and Beemer pulls hair, Subaru pulls both their ears, Bentley comes in and makes them their bitches!
- Boots Bank: Will Santander be interested?
- Hold music as marketing tools?
- Travelling with babies
- Sexy webcam gives lesson on how not to strip
- June’s favourite links
- Daily Waffle – There are criminals and there are stupid criminals
- Beckham’s Balls
- Daily Waffle – Careers and Office edition
- Batman-Superman hybrid discovered in Singapore, not what was expected
- Armpit sniffer
- Mylene Klass Corpse Bride
Tagsads apple balls blogging bookcase books bravia cars chicken comedy death disney display funny Funny signs future google harrods hollywood honda japan life london love macbook macbook air mario microsoft nintendo poems queen quotes sex sexy shopping sony spoofs stupidity tesco toilet tokyo tv underwear wanking word
- Introducing the breakfast companion of champions.
Get yours today!