Initially, this was a security thing to deter kids from gathering in shopping malls and communal areas. It’s a harmless, very high frequency sound bite that only people under 25 can hear the older you are above the age of 26, the ability to detect this sound decreases! Bizarrely, tech-savvy kids have hijacked this sound and turned into a silent ringtone. And since most high school teachers would be at least 30 years old, they can safely bet that no teacher would hear their phones ring.
Only problem is…how do you know whose phone is it when more than one phone is ringing at the same time?!
If you can hear it, it can be terribly annoying.
If you can’t hear it, it’d be a terrible reality check.
So listen at your own risk.
New kids on the blog
- Why are job seekers like brands?
- T-Mobile hijacks Trafalgar Square
- “Cashier number one, please”
- Audi and Beemer pulls hair, Subaru pulls both their ears, Bentley comes in and makes them their bitches!
- Boots Bank: Will Santander be interested?
- Hold music as marketing tools?
- Travelling with babies
- Sexy webcam gives lesson on how not to strip
- June’s favourite links
- Daily Waffle – There are criminals and there are stupid criminals
- Beckham’s Balls
- Daily Waffle – Careers and Office edition
- Batman-Superman hybrid discovered in Singapore, not what was expected
- Armpit sniffer
- Mylene Klass Corpse Bride
ads aging annoying apple balls blogging bookcase books branding brands bravia britney spears cars chicken comedy dance death disney display fashion fetish food fun funny Funny signs future gadgets geek google harrods heath ledger hollywood honda italy japan lavish lego life london love m&s macbook macbook air mario marketing michael jackson microsoft movies new year nintendo poems queen quotes retailing sex sexy shibuya shopping singapore sleep sony spoofs stupidity sweets tables tesco toilet tokyo tv underwear wanking weird window display wine word
- Introducing the breakfast companion of champions.
Get yours today!