Rod Liddle on Catherine Tate (not literally I hope)
On a not so recent Times column, Rod Liddle was commenting on Catherine Tate, possibly UK’s most annoying woman. This little line here, which almost made me piss myself, perfectly describes what I think of the woman:
“Tate’s show consists of a seemingly endless recitation of numbingly familiar catchphrases that were not very funny in the first place. The same woeful dross repeated week after week: humour for people with the IQ of a whelk. Am I bovvered? You should be, love – you’re about as funny as Pakistan.”
To read the whole column, click here.
New kids on the blog
- Why are job seekers like brands?
- T-Mobile hijacks Trafalgar Square
- “Cashier number one, please”
- Audi and Beemer pulls hair, Subaru pulls both their ears, Bentley comes in and makes them their bitches!
- Boots Bank: Will Santander be interested?
- Hold music as marketing tools?
- Travelling with babies
- Sexy webcam gives lesson on how not to strip
- June’s favourite links
- Daily Waffle – There are criminals and there are stupid criminals
- Beckham’s Balls
- Daily Waffle – Careers and Office edition
- Batman-Superman hybrid discovered in Singapore, not what was expected
- Armpit sniffer
- Mylene Klass Corpse Bride
ads aging annoying apple balls blogging bookcase books branding brands bravia britney spears cars chicken comedy dance death disney display fashion fetish food fun funny Funny signs future gadgets geek google harrods heath ledger hollywood honda italy japan lavish lego life london love m&s macbook macbook air mario marketing michael jackson microsoft movies new year nintendo poems queen quotes retailing sex sexy shibuya shopping singapore sleep sony spoofs stupidity sweets tables tesco toilet tokyo tv underwear wanking weird window display wine word
- Introducing the breakfast companion of champions.
Get yours today!