Replace web ads with art
If you’re one of those who really, REALLY hates ads taking up all your bandwidth when loading webpages, you can either use ad blockers, which will sometimes distort the layout of the page. Or, you can use this new add-on for FireFox (why would you be using any other browser?). Addart put an image of curated art images from contemporary artists.
The slideshow apparently rotates every two weeks. I won’t be using this add-on, as I am already using NoScript, which works wonders. And also being on a Mac reduces the threat of malware, spyware, tableware and other online nasties.
New kids on the blog
- Why are job seekers like brands?
- T-Mobile hijacks Trafalgar Square
- “Cashier number one, please”
- Audi and Beemer pulls hair, Subaru pulls both their ears, Bentley comes in and makes them their bitches!
- Boots Bank: Will Santander be interested?
- Hold music as marketing tools?
- Travelling with babies
- Sexy webcam gives lesson on how not to strip
- June’s favourite links
- Daily Waffle – There are criminals and there are stupid criminals
- Beckham’s Balls
- Daily Waffle – Careers and Office edition
- Batman-Superman hybrid discovered in Singapore, not what was expected
- Armpit sniffer
- Mylene Klass Corpse Bride
ads aging annoying apple balls blogging bookcase books branding brands bravia britney spears cars chicken comedy dance death disney display fashion fetish food fun funny Funny signs future gadgets geek google harrods heath ledger hollywood honda italy japan lavish lego life london love m&s macbook macbook air mario marketing michael jackson microsoft movies new year nintendo poems queen quotes retailing sex sexy shibuya shopping singapore sleep sony spoofs stupidity sweets tables tesco toilet tokyo tv underwear wanking weird window display wine word
- Introducing the breakfast companion of champions.
Get yours today!